India has met the Zimbabwe team in 63 ODI matches. As stated in the results, Indian players have beaten the Zimbabwean squad in 51 games, whereas Zimbabwe triumphed in 10 encounters in head-to-head ODI tournaments. The teams drew two games though.
Let’s look at India vs Zimbabwe ODI ranking table and the history of both teams´ results.
- The biggest final score was on India´s part – 333/6 on March 19, 2022
- The smallest final score was on Zimbabwe’s part – 65 on August 29, 2005
- The most runs were done by Sachin Tendulkar – 1377
- Big scores by Kapil Dev – 175 on June 18, 1983
- The most hundreds were done by Sachin Tendulkar – 5
- The most fifties were done by Andy Flower
- Most ducks were done by Sanjay Bangar- 3
- The most sixes were done by Sourav Ganguly- 27
- The most sixes in an innings were done by Kapil Dev-6
- The most wickets were done by Ajit Agarkar – 45
- The best bowling figure in an innings belongs to Amit Mishra
India’s 2022 Squad for Zimbabwe
One Day International tournament is coming in August 2022. India and Zimbabwe are scheduled to play in 3 ODI events. The matches will be held at Harare Sports Club in Harare, Zimbabwe. The first live ODI is planned for Thursday, August 18th, followed by the encounters on August, 20 and August 22.
India has released their squad for the ODI encounters in 2022. Shikhar Dhawan will be leading his team of the following prominent players:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Shubman Gill
- Deepak Hooda
- Rahul Tripathi
- Ishan Kishan – wicket-keeper
- Sanju Samson – wicket-keeper
- Washington Sundar
- Shardul Thakur
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Axar Patel
- Avesh Khan
- Prasidh Krishna
- Mohd Siraj
- Deepak Chahar
The India Tour of Zimbabwe 2022 will be aired live in India. The live broadcast and the Ind vs Zim ODI live score will be accessible to the spectators and fans via the SonyLIV app and the website, where they can also keep track of the ODI points table. SuperSport TV will broadcast Ind vs Zim ODI encounters in Zimbabwe.
Indian Player Who Scored the Most Runs Against Zimbabwe in ODI
This achievement belongs to the Indian cricket player Sachin Tendulkar. He has 1377 runs against Zimbabwe on his record. He scored the most number of runs with an average of 49.17.